Sunday, February 7, 2016

Lipstick Love: NARS Audacious


Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a great weekend.  I am LOVING the NARS Audacious lipstick right now. The formula is amazing; so smooth and creamy and with just one swipe you have full pigmentation and the color is completely opaque. The formula is not completely matte but more of a satin finish. Wear time for me is about 5 hours and that's with eating both breakfast and lunch. So far I have not worn them with lip liner or gloss because I love how they look on their own. At $32.00 I know that can be a steep price for a tube of lipstick but in this instance I think they are absolutely worth it! They come in a wide range of colors and I would love to get my hands on a red or berry shade next. I think you should definitely treat yourself to one of these! The colors I currently own, from left to right in both pictures; Vanessa(of course I had to get this one!), Raquel, and Brigette. The swatches below were only one swipe! These lipsticks can be found at Sephora except for the Vanessa shade, this shade can be found on the Nars' website. Have you tried these lipsticks??

Vanessa


From left to right: Vanessa, Raquel, Brigette.

No comments: